Friday, May 13, 2005

yippy

i am finally done my art explorations! thank goodness...and thank the mcphails who allowed me to use their computer to get the music i needed that my parent's horrible computer wouldn't let me get. i love that family. so...i now have a permenant pink streak through my hair. i like it...but when i washed it the dye bled and so now it looks kinda crappy because its a pink streak and then bad pink mess around it. its ok though...it still looks alright i guess. its sure fun...i mena i haven't done fun stuff with my hair in years...and now...a hot pink streak!! lol thank you to sarah babineau for the wonderful idea...i miss you you beautiful pirate you! and thank you to luke who told me it would suit me...you're the best:) i still have a bunch of work to do b4 saterday...and i feel horrible...i am not sure whats wrong with me but i am dead tired and feel dizzy....its like i am going back to the way i was a couple of weeks b4 school was over...but at least i know i don't need a kidney transplant! i miss you guys a lot...and i will get on my encouragment notes next week cuz i will be all done my school work. i kinda' want a tatoo...the pink hair has inspired me...but i thik i will still wait until i am married that way if my husband doesn't like it i wont have it. hair dye will fade and piercings can be taken out...but tatoos...well they are forever. speaking about husband...since no boy i have talked to thus far seems to like pink hair...looks like its gonna' be a while...meh...oh well its worth it then. well ya'll i am gonna' do a bit more work and then go to bed...please keep remembering to pray for me! oh and check out ruthcook.blogspot.com...she is so cute and her belly has gotten so big! yay the baby will soon be here! keep them in your prayers too! i love you all...and i thank you all for being part of my life!

No comments: