Sunday, May 08, 2005

ha

hurray for me being the coolest winner ever! when i said wfc...which is wouth for Christ, what i meant was yfc....which is youth for Christ...i think more of you are familiar with that group than with the other. please pray for me. i am really having a tough time. i relaly miss everyone from school and i thank you all so much for how you have shaped my life...every person from every year. and mister andymac....no!!!! waahahaa....ok here just for you. I love all my friends including, Andrew Mackay. Happy now? I hope so. Well, I believe that is it for me tonight. Please, though, remember to pray for me. Oh and on the bright side, I found an assignment I lost on my computer:). By the way Andrew, typing with capitals is hard work. I hope you appreciate it. Yay I just found out I get to walk with Derek at Lindsay's wedding:) Alright, good night ya'll.
p.s. i know luke isn't it awesome? i am so glad that i am healthy...especially since i have been jogging and stuff anyway....except tonight and i feel soo guilty...like horribly guilty...is that normal? like i don't think i am going to sleep well at all. ach.

1 comment:

Rach B said...

LOVE YOU!