Sunday, May 22, 2005

fun

jen's wedding was beautiful. i didn't get to stay for the whole reception cuz ty wanted to leave but that was ok. what i got to be part of was great! i can't believe they are married!! congratulations jordan and jenny i know your lives together are going to be awesome and blessed by God!!! if anyone has pictures of the wedding plese send them to me:( i only have one its of jordan and jen at the refreshment time before the pictures and reception. after ty and i left he dropped me off with dan and we hung out for a bit. we went for a drive, it was pretty cool, you drive right along the river for a while, i am sure its beautiful in the day time. then we went up to the lift locks and watched the fire works...sounds nice eh? well he wanted me to go onto the tower with him but as soon as i passes through both sets of gates and took one step out i freaked out. i couldn't walk on the side(even though there is a rail) becase i could see the road and i knew i was going to slip and fall to my death. so of course i do this little hyper ventilate thing(oh goody) and dan was way ahead of me and he was like whats wrong? and i couldn't answer all i could do was hold on relaly tight and very carefully get back to the pavement where i wouldn't slip and fall to my death....which is surprisingly hard to do when you are hyper ventilating... the firse works were still cool even though we just stood on the concrete and watched....the fire works were hig enough to go over the trees. it actaulyl was reall nice...its was cool to see them from so far away and see them b4 hearing them. then he brought me to timmies and my daddy came and got me and brought me home where my brother's friends and i cruised fatchicksinpartyhats.com, there are swears by the millions...and bad ones...i don't reccomend the site at all, unless you don't read the captions. i know courtney campbell really likes the site. anyway despite my little heart attack at the lift locks, and the mind trash i was looking at, last night was awesome:) and againg congratulations jordan and jenny! p.s. jerry lies he came to the wedding like he said he wasn't going to...geeze...whats with that guy? i love you jerry!

No comments: