Thursday, May 05, 2005

hurray!

so exciting! i am not going to die! my ultra sound came back normal!! nothing wrong with my kideny!!! go me! what else is going on? i am running again yay! and even doing situps and such. i ran with my puppy jenny tonight, that was fun...interesting...but fun. i am getting school done so hopefully soon i can wash my hands of that. and then i have to find an internship....maybe at WFC...we'll see. i am glad to be home, even though i now share my room with my little brother. its a bunk bed but its kinda' fun anyway...it gives him a home so thats cool...of course he has taken over and watches movies...but lol thats ok. i miss all you guys. luke i can't believe its going to be 8 months....thats almost a year....i don't know if i can deal with that...ach. lets have a everyone come visit me day....hmmm...well thats enough i am old and i need sleep....or i need to lay in bed while justin watches a movie....lol oh well. i'm board people talk to me! tell me whats up! thanks for your prayers...i am so glad i don't need to take someone's kidney.

No comments: