Thursday, June 30, 2005

hello

my mom is better now, the doctor said she had a fever, and the next day she went to the physio therapist the next day and he relaxed her neck for her. so yeah, she is doing better. we will know by midnight tonight if my dad is on strike or not. so please keep us in your prayers. my grandpa's appetite has gone now, and thats all i know for now. thank you for your prayers.

so last night i went to tfk with Courtney and Dan and my friend from highschool and courtney's friend i think his name was jason...i called him excuse me sir, and jessica, and kevin reid. it was fun, it was super super loud, at first we were sitting right in front of the speakers so we moved back and then to the middle....it was still super fun though. i really miss my klbc friends....especially luke! i love you all.

No comments: