Monday, June 27, 2005

whats new?

well, my grandpa get his hickman line in today, and he starts his chemo. i found out a couple of days ago that my friend jesse who lives in plevna, where my trailer is, got into a car accident and broke his neck last month. his friend was driving, and they hit a deer and then went into the woods where they had to stay for the night. he can walk but he has a hailo on. jesse is such an outgoing kid. he is only 17 and is a lot of fun...but he isn't a Christian, its a mirical though...breaking his neck without it hurting his spinal cord...pray that he can see God through this...if not now than even years from now when he is grown up and looks back. also, my dad works at quaker oats in peterborough, as does my brother. their contract is due, and the deadline is july first, which is friday. please pray that they don't go on strike. my mom's car has a flat tire, so she can't drive it without a new tire, and she can't afford to go to toronto to see my grandpa if quaker goes on strike. its a super stressful time for my family, so plese keep my parents in your prayers, and also for my mom's back because it is so bad she had to go on three different pills for the past couple of weeks because it hurts so bad that she can't move. this has been going on for about 4 years now and its really tough for her because no one seems to know what is wrong. thank you all for your prayers

1 comment:

Babeineau said...

am praying

love ya lots