Sunday, June 05, 2005

haha

luke bruce is the luke that is hot. he is also my secratary. i was at the school practicing for milliscus and i had emailed him earlier in the day when i found out about my grandpa, and i asked him to call me at the school. then i asked him to write on my blog about my grandpa for me, and for those of you who know luke bruce, you know he is absolutely great, and funny, and fun, and so it made for an interesting blog. thank you so much luke for writing my blog for me:) my grandpa's spirits are high, and his sister results will bein on tuesday adn she was to fax the contact information of grandpa's brother's carl and ed, and his sister margeret to see if any of them are a match. please keep him in your prayers. he will be returning to princess margeret hospital soon, and we got him candy and word searches and scratch tickes and lounge clothes today at our early father's day celebration and so he was very excited to get so many gifts, and it helps him to prepare for his time in the hospital. grandma said they are just going to take it one day at a time. i cried a lot this weekend, the mere thought of telling dan made me sick because i knew it would make it more real so i tried to not tell him and i lasted all friday and most of saterday but saturday afternoon i broke down and started crying, then i told him and i cried basically right up until a couple of hours before the drama team had to perform. i was pretty upset, and scared, i love my grandpa so much, and i don't want to lose him. but, i feel a calm now. i know God is in control, and so i am sad and scared, but i know everything will work out according to God's plan. thank you all for your prayers thus far, please remember to keep praying. also, my aunt meaghan is pregnant again, she lost the last baby, and she was spotting at the beginning of this pregnancy, she is tired a lot, and she has to be very careful, please pray for her and for her baby. its fun because she is showing already...a lot...and she isn't quite 3 months! i am excited for her, and for my uncle donny, who is my grandpa and grandma's only son. this baby means a lot to the family, and grandma uses it to cheer grandpa up when he gets down. another grandchild is on the way, and its from his only son. :) we also met my cousin julie's fiance today, they will be getting married at the end of next augest. today was a really good day and i was so scared because i thought it was going to be horrible. God is awesome! praise Him!

No comments: