Tuesday, April 25, 2006

a love story

The very first moment I saw you your eyes were shining as the bright moon, my heart fluttered, and then sank. As I watched him sleeping I knew I could never have you. I love him, but I hated that I couldn’t have the happiness I had dreamed of. Then one day I saw in your smile something I hadn’t seen before, and I thought maybe...just maybe your heart had fluttered too. You started coming around more and more and before I knew it I was totally swept up in you, and he got to come too. I started to see how much you loved us both, and again my heart sank. You are so amazing, too good for me, but so good for him. Rivers poured from my face and I broke down and told you to go. But then as I looked up from my sobs, I saw you were sobbing too. You didn’t want to go you wanted to stay, you love me and you love him, and we love you. Life is different now, we are us, three of us, and now when I go through the hard times, I never have to go alone again. Every moment I see you your eyes shine as bright as the moon and my heart flutters.

The very first moment I saw you your eyes were shining as the bright moon, my heart fluttered and then sank. As I watched you I knew you were too busy to be with me. Your love him, could there be any left for me? Then one day I saw in your smile something I hadn’t seen before, and I thought maybe...just maybe your heart fluttered too. I started to come around more and before I knew it I was totally swept up in you, in both of you. I started to love you both like I have never loved before. But then you started to be distant. Here was this beautiful thing I had wanted for so long and it was slowly moving away. I knew you didn’t want me anymore. Then one day you started sobbing, rivers were pouring from my eyes, it hurt me to see you like that and I sobbed too. I never want to go, I always want to stay, I love you and I love him, and I know you both love me too. Life is different now, we are us, three of us, and now when we go through the hard times, neither of us ever has to go alone again. Every moment I see you your eyes shine as bright as the moon and my heart flutters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a taltented young lady :)

Dennis and Valerie said...

I don't get it. Hope you're having a good day.

Anonymous said...

is this story from the perspective of a guy and a girl who are both Christians and fall in love? it's good but a little confusing.

Dennis and Valerie said...

I get it now. Very sweet! I didn't know you write these things yourself! (I don't know why I didn't know... duh... anyway...)

It was good to see you briefly today. I'm praying for you and love you lots.