Sunday, April 23, 2006

:)

God is awesome! although my grandparents are both so sick, and i am giong through a bit of a rough patch myself, all i can say is God is awesome. ever notice how amazingly He takes care of you when you need Him to? how you can be in a situation you would consider terrible and just know that you are goign to be ok, and you know that because God is in control. let go of the bad things you hold on to and give them to Him, He will take care of you guarenteed:) thank you LORD! thank you for my smile:) thank you for everything you give me every day! thank you for holdin gme and my future in your hand and thank you for having a good and perfect plan for my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been in bad patches and smiled because i knew God will pull me through it. In fact, everything is so chaotic in my life right now, especially at home.. but I'm smiling because God is in control and everything will be ok :) This was a good post, thank you.