Monday, April 03, 2006

grandma update

my grandma was supposed to have a doctor's appointment on thusday. however, this got pushed ahead to tomorrow at 4:30. this is when she will get the results of the CT scan. the results are either bad, or really really bad. so please pray that the cancer is only in her bowel, and that it is opperable. this is pretty scarey. she has been going through all her stuff...she gave back all the pictures we have all given her through the years. so yeah...she expects to not make it i think....i have a feeling of peace. but still, please pray for her, and for my family, especially my grandpa because he doens't deal with these things well. neither of them are Christians, nor is anyone in my family except for my grandpa's sister. so please for for them. thank you ya'll. i hope everything is well with you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Well I was trying to sleep early, but as usual I couldn't do it. At least I read this before leaving tomorrow. I'll be praying.

bye awesome.

Unknown said...

hey, well sorry i havn't commented in a while, been rather busy with school, still am. i'll be praying, and hopefully everything works out for your grandma.