Wednesday, June 28, 2006

my cooking adventure

well today i got bored, and so i decided to make chicken curry. then of course i thought well....cant eat it without naan! so today i made chicken curry and naan! i had to make the curry with noe recipe cuz i couldnt find one i liked, but it turned out fabulous! a little spicey but i took one of my pills and some tums lol and after a lot of pain it eventually felt better LOL. i made so much but have no one to share with:( thats ok though. the point is i can make it and naan! lol next time i'll try roti! anyone else have any ideas? :) hope things are well with everyone:) my dad is doing well:) i am too. keep praying for my family please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum, I had naan last night, with tandoori chicken; it was quite good.

mearybeary said...

hey cole

Matt and I are praying for your family. And i know what its like to have someone who is healthy have get diebites. I have 4 uncles that have it. And yes it sucks but at least there are food that are sugar free for your dad to eat. He'll be ok. :0) love you cole

Mary