Sunday, September 18, 2005

arg

my daddy didn't buy the puppy....i am not a happy camper...at all. the only thing that made me happy when i got home yesterday was reading luke's comment on my blog. jajaja auntie shmoo loves you little luke! but i still want a basset hound puppy:(:(:(. i like that i beat my fish to death and then looked at his picture while i ate him! ha....i also got the pictures back from the cray fish i hit with a flamming stick and then threw in the fire and ate. hmm soo what else is new...oh i have been sick for almost a week and now my lungs are still full but i cant' cough it up anymore my lungs are too week and so breathing sucks. i am going to the trailer this weekend with courtney(boy) and nicki, and maybe someone else i don't know yet. but yeah. please keep praying about my grandparents and about my internship. i think thats pretty much it, my brother wants to goon now, so i am gonna' go. i love whoever reads this! oh and you can comment now b! i changed it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO......I was searching around the search engine and here I am. So I feel like dropping you a

line.

I recently launched my own website. Every month I interview success people (millionaires, memory

experts, motivational speakers, etc) and you can model their success. It has a lot of ways to improve memory

related knowledge. Drop by my ways to improve memory website

when you have time. Cya later.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cole.

Thanks so much for changing it, now I can comment all the time!

Just to let you know I am coming home on the Friday of Thanksgiving and leaving Monday so at some point I will be over to see you.
Are you going to the Fair?

B