Tuesday, April 12, 2005

mm hmm

nicki hates the internet....and can we blame her? no. it hates her first...infact...here is a little secret...it hates us all...in varying degrees. i am so excited about PK and dorthy!! yay another kerr!!! excitement! and brad and tanya? yay! so weddings and babies all around!!! my turn yet? maybe soon....i gave PK a list i made of things composing the perfect husband...so maybe he can recruit someone for me when he moves! lol yeah....anyway i am already crazy about mattymac....but who isn't....he is soooo dreamy! anyway....thats it for me for now! love you all!

2 comments:

Luke Bruce said...

Good job actually posting that today:) you sure are punctual. Although i think time would be better spent on your mounds of homework:P you can make it!!! God bless.
meow

mearybeary said...

Hey nicole!

just saying hi and wondering how thing are with you? how's life? Well fill me! I was just going though my KLBC year book and I came across your message and it made me laugh. So just wanted to see how things are with you.

All the best
Mary