Thursday, April 12, 2007

friends

so...sometimes you can convince yourself that no one cares. turns out someone prolly does. someone will be there praying for you every step of the way, someone will do anything they can to help you, someone wants to see you succeed, someone love you even when you think they dont...or when you think you dont want them to. sometimes its the person you least expect. God is so gracious.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

and even when we get scared or worried, even when we run as far off the path as we can posibly run...Hes there with us...arms open, holding us, carrying us, forgiving us, loving us, and welcoming us back when we once again find the correct path. its not a secret my life isnt exactly going smoothly, but i know He has a plan for me, i just had to refind the path. thank you to anyone who gave my a pull in the right direction. thank you for prayers(keep it up:)), thank you to the person who pulled the most and hasnt stopped. God is good people...lets not forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Sarah Stanford. This might sound a little odd, so bear with me if you don't mind. :)

I work for a non-profit called Northumberland Youth For Christ. We found out this week that one of our volunteers from the YFC ministry in Campbellford has quite unexpectedly died.

I am trying to track down Peter Panabaker (who used to work for YFC in Campbellford) to let him know about this, but I don't have any current contact information on him.

When searching the internet to try and find the Panabaker family, I found your blog, which makes mention of Holly Panabaker (April 17, 2005 entry).

By ANY chance do you still have contact with the Panabaker family? If so, could you either ask them to call us at Northumberland YFC (they'll know the #), or pass on their contact info to me?

Thanks so much for your help.

Blessings.

Sarah

P.S. The NYFC website is wwwdotnyfcdotorg, if you want to confirm any of this information, or need a phone number, email address etc.