Friday, October 07, 2005

spiderman wears a pink bow.

right now i am at belinda's house. my computer is a piece of crap. it wont let me open anything....except msn....and windows media player...and solitaire....and i am sure a few other things i don't care about....but all the stuff i do care about of course....doesn't work. Spiderman is wearing a pink bow in kyle's room....kyle being my brother's friend, and my friend's little brother. b is shinning a laser in my eyes, over and over, and now is wearing sunglasses incase the laser bounces off of me and gets her... neat.... anyway this may be my last blog for a while... i know you all missme...especially you val:D oh and especially luke....since besides belinda you are the only ones who read this lol. love you! and aunt shmoo loves you luke!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

hey! what about me Princess? Don't I count? :P Miss ya! Hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving. :) oh, and I'm wearing my purple hair right now. hehehe I can't wait to take it to school. ok..bye for now..love ya!