Friday, July 08, 2005

home again home again

well i am home from the trailer...i have a burn on my back...in blotches...oddness....and on my chest...ach....but...i went fishing...and i caught a rock bass and a small mouth bass and then i caught a pickrel whose head i smashed off a rock and then my dad chopped him up and now he is in the freezer:) funness:):) anyway....my grandpa is doing better i hear...he is eating a little and he is finished his firt round of chemo...he will be there for a few more weeks. i have a new prayer request my brother justin's friend justin crowely got into an accident on his dirt bike and he flipped over the handle bars and his stomash expolded and so all his stomach acid and stuff went into his stomach. i have no idea how he is doing it happened a week ago....they weren't sure if he was going to make it but i guess he has thus far....he will have to spend another week in the hospital i thk and then two months without food at home. my brother is going to his house tomorrow to see how he is and if they need help on their farm....but keep him in your prayers he is 15 and a good little hockey player. thank you bunches. also please pray about me and finding an internship! and pray for luke and his very very very soon trip to ecuador which will last forever! or until christmasish. i hope everyone is having a good summer.

No comments: