Monday, August 13, 2007

so in love with God

PRAISE GOD:) His yoke is easy and His burden is light. keep praying for chad and i and praise God for everything!O oh man He is soo awesome! God is just soo fabuous! He works in mysterious way! ways we never see comming! Oh dear LORD thank you thank you for everything you do! you know so much more than i! keep me strong oh LORD my salvaiton! When we are drowning in a river of fear and sorrow you strap life jackets on us! Oh LORD you help us through our trials! You hold up out heads! Praise the LORD! more solid than the ground we walk on! Praise the LORD, my everything! He hears my cry and sets me free, He rescues me! THank you LORD for the trials that make us whole, for the growth, for the everything. You are amazing God! unless you know trials...how can you nkow mercy?! I love you LORD!

No comments: