Monday, October 02, 2006

updating is hard, thats why i don't do it. i was living at my grandparent's house, taking care of my grandma, but she is in the hospital now...which is sad. a man died when i was there today and it was like a preview of whats to come. she just slept the whole time and twitched a lot, and in her sleep said "i'm home". so horrible. she doesn't eat now, so it wont be too much longer before she dies...and i don't know how any of us are goign to deal with that especially my deathly ill grandfather. please keep us all in your prayers. this is so hard. i dont even want to write any of it down cuz it makes it very real. honestly im scared. just pary for my family, and please also pray for my relationship with God which for like 2 months was non existant. im doing a bit better now, at least i care now, and want to change, and live for Him again, but i know i can't do it alone, i need him to help me A LOT. so please pray:) and thank you all for all your prayers. and for your love, i love you guys. hmm i should put somethign good in here too...although me wanting to live for God again is super good, ok good, me and my mom are getting along pretty well now, since i stayed with grandma my parents keep telling me they are proud of me, and my dad told my brother he is giving me the car so thats cool:)

P.S. HOW DO I ADD LINKS AND PICTURES TO MY BLOGS? I TRIED BUT I JSUT DON'T GET IT!! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!

p.p.s. sometimes when you think things are just about you, God sends a little someone your way, and you can't help but smile.:) thanks girlie, for trusting me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole,

Susan Hawkins Here...I know you have read my LJ as some point and you asked about up loading pics into your blog. I believe you have to do it the same way I do it which is through having an account with Photobucket.com. You have to import the pics into there where they will then give you a url code that can then be uploaded into your blog. Try it and let me know how it goes!!!!

By the way I am praying for you and your family. It sounds like you are going through a tough emotional situation and learning to let go.

I would totally encourage you to Cherish every moment with your grandma and grandpa. Don't go into the situation with a heavy heart but Just enjoy. These are prescious moments now and very very special and having a heavy heart will make it sooo much harder to let go when the time comes.

I am praying for you and if there is anything else I can do for you let me know!!!

Take care

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi,

It was a confusing period of time where I did not exercise the best judgement or know exactly what i was doing. I admit, very jerky, but I leaned too much on emotions and wasn't thinking. Yeah, you are right Sarah, is the love of my life and I could never put her down.. and i was defending her.. so yeah, I am guilty of being a liar.. but everything was confusing.. I regret a lot of things that happend in the last seven months... Too bad life doesn't allow mulligans. Cause' i should have just locked myself in my room and waited for her and not bother anyone else :)

Dennis and Valerie said...

Hi. Thanks for the update- keep hanging in there and giving it over to the Lord. (((Hugs)))

As for pictures, you can click on the little picture of a picture in the upper corner of the composing blog screen. It will bring up a page that allows you to upload photos that are on your computer. You select your file and then click upload. It shouldn't take too long with your fast internet.