Monday, July 31, 2006

update

well this week was fairly brutal. first off, my brother's girlfriend broke up with him. this was monday and he was just toatlly wrecked. he was balling his eyes out while laying on my mom's bed with my mom holding him. this was something i hadn't seen before....and its not like we don't know loss, a lot of our friends have died but i have never witnessed a reaction like this from him before. i of course balled my eyes out a lot. i love her so much and her 3 year old son, and i missed them the second i found out. they are now, back together. the breakup only lasted a couple of days, and they were back together friday evening. i have a feeling things will be better now than ever, because she is oging to talk to him instead of push him away wehn things aren't right. so then i got to stop crying and my blood pressure returned to normal. and today i got to see her and give her a big hug...man i love that girl. anyway, on wednesday we found out that my grandma only has maybe a month, or maybe more to live...not long anyway. the cancer had gone crazy in her and spread everywhere, including more on her liver. she is taking a chemo pill that will hopefully shrink the big ones enough to make her more comfortable so that she can die with a little less pain. that seems kinda' sucky to me...pretty freaking sad. anyway, things are looking a bit better here now, aside from my grandma. my grandpa will be taking some sort of experimental cancer drug in a couple weeks. he will be the first man in canada to get it so thats pretty cool. please keep them and us in your prayers. anyway i hope all your lives are going well. keep growing:) love you all.

No comments: