Monday, March 20, 2006

val!

haha, ok val, freaky thing happened, hahaha...freaky thing...add me on msn, colei20@hotmail.com. haha ok and we will talk about that later.

next on the agenda, and for the rest of ya'll,
grandma gets her blood taken a bunch today, and she sees ther surgen guy on thursday, so he ct scan will be sometime before that. so please remember her in your prayers. my aunt(grandma's sister) said that her friend has the same thing and she is fine now, and the doctor said there should be no problem with her sruviving it, because my grandma asked if she would.

lastly,
it sucks when you have amazing dreams, then you wake up and realize its not real...then your amazing dreams just turn into a nightmare...how sad. this was my morning...i woke up very confused, and the confusion turned to sadness when i realized my dream wasnt reality..i panicked a little and then was ok.

thank you for listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that my life is just a bad dream and soon I am going to wake up.... but its not... this is relaity.

Unknown said...

yah, those dreams do suck, i get them everyso often, but what can you do eh?