Tuesday, January 17, 2006

sadness

i lost the link to your blog:( email it to me? sorry val! how are things going? that baby out yet? update me! i miss you! :( oh look another blog just for you! my life is goign ok, frusterated with prairie stuff, they keep telling me luke and josh all different things :S:S but i am sure it will all get sorted out. my grandma's femer is completely healed, only took 4 months, they thought it would take 8, so thats good. we have at least another month with my grandpa, he went to TO and is still in remission, he is on a drug called glevax, i think its supposed to keep him in remission longer, but it does make him puffy. ummm i guess everything is going pretty good. i hate not being at school, i really miss luke, oh and everyone else of course...but i mean...him the most he is my best friend haha sorry nicki:( hmm oh my mom's ms is getting worse, i wish they would put her on the meds because if they don't she will keep getting worse, if they do she will stop getting worse. she has a really bad memory now. ummm, oh my youngest brother got a fish, and his name is frank...and my other brother got his tongue pierced yesterday...he is way wimpier than i was, and he got in trouble...i didn't:S. after ross's sermon a couple of weeks ago i have felt like i am starting over kinda'. i feel a lot closer to God and like my life is a lot more on track for Him. ross said we need to have 2 new years resolutions, 1. live a life that is pleaseing to God, and 2. eagerly look forward to the second comming. i think its some pretty solid advice, and i have been trying. i am reading my Bible a lot more, and just feel A LOT more content with my life. God is amazing, and its pretty cool how He can speak to us. oh gosh...i did my first solo...it went really well, and i surprised them cuz they didn't know i could sing loud...haha...but yeah...man oh man that was the most nerve racking thing i have experienced in quite sometime. as soon as i finished singing i just started shaking...a lot! i was sure the whole church could see my blue choir binder vibrating! haha...but now that that's over i am sure the next time will be easier...right? yeah, things are good, and i really hope they are good with you too! dannis, val, lael, and spruce easton....it just fits you see? go with it...haha miss you val, email me your blog again...i will save it as a favorite this time i promise!

2 comments:

mearybeary said...

Hey cole anytime you wanna talk just msn me girl i'm always around.

love ya
Mary

Dennis and Valerie said...

WOOO you updated! I'll have to get your email address from Dennis at KLBC (don't have it here at home). Sounds like you are gonna make it. No baby yet. My due date is a week from today. ARGH... I want the baby to come NOW!